[so] I am a 1/4 Century old today

And I havent the slightest clue what to do. I could go to a local bar and get 25 free wings, or I could just sit home after work and play videogames like normally.

What do you guys normally do on your birthdays?

typically do what I please for the day, eat my favorite foods, and chill

I dont make much of a point to mark my birthday's

and my car insurance didn't drop until the policy renewed when I turned 25, so if you're excited about that you may have to wait

well, your birthday is in july, which means it's probably nice where you are, and it's on a sunday, which means you should call everyone you know and have a barbecue at your place. umm, but that takes a bit of planning, so maybe you should plan it for next weekend or something.

i usually go out with a few friends to smoke shisha and then maybe to a club that's not super raunchy. but i don't really know what you're into so shrug.

Stay and home and think about how close your insignificant blip in the history of time that we call life is to permanently disappearing into the vacuum of the cosmos.

And I havent the slightest clue what to do. I could go to a local bar and get 25 free wings, or I could just sit home after work and play videogames like normally.

What do you guys normally do on your birthdays?

The first thing that I do is post about it on tw.

typically do what I please for the day, eat my favorite foods, and chill

I dont make much of a point to mark my birthday's

and my car insurance didn't drop until the policy renewed when I turned 25, so if you're excited about that you may have to wait

True, most insurance companies 25 years old takes you out of the "at risk driver" demographic and you get a good cut on your rates. Assuming you haven't had a lot of accidents, DUIs, etc...

True, most insurance companies 25 years old takes you out of the "at risk driver" demographic and you get a good cut on your rates. Assuming you haven't had a lot of accidents, DUIs, etc...
This, you can rent a car and go on a road trip. So if we're talking about what to do in the long run, that's it. Much better than getting wasted for the day (get drunk posts).

You'd have to tell us where you live and what you like to do. Rent a car from the airport location (I used Thrifty), because you can get it at midnight, and keep it until 11:30pm the day you return it. Just rented a compact (Ford Focus) and drove 840 miles. Great car, got 40 mpg.

Landmarks and roller coasters are good ideas of things to visit.

It's funny, because I think of life as three 25 year segments. Being 30 is no longer over the hill, not even close. More like 50.

yjckVMw.jpg

Back