So Hell Week begins this Monday.....

{-o-} Loco

Veteran XV
Ok any of you that have ever lived in West Texas you know football is a way of life. Yeah it can be kind of stupid but people really put their energy into it around here.
I live in a city of about 200,000 people and we have about 7 something high schools. The one I attend, Tascosa High School and Amarillo High School are the two biggest.
Now all the schools have some sort of rivalry with each other but the big thing is THS and AHS. People from other schools take sides on this single dispute. Well Monday (The week of Halloween) begins what we call Hell Week (Spirit Week.)
Now this all leads up to the annual THS vs AHS football game but all during the week all sorts of pranks go on. Now I do play football and didn't really intend to get involved with all the pranks and etc. Because I mean I know I wouldn't want anyone touching/vandalising my stuff.
But I only go to THS 1/2 the day the rest I spend at a Math and Science Speciality school which students from other high schools also attend. Now we don't have the problem there with vandalism and etc usually but today (and its not even hell week yet) someone poured coke all over the driver seat of my car. (I usually leave my windows down a bit because it gets so hot here and never expected this to happen at this school.) But not only did they do that they somehow managed to break the handle that raises the gate of my explorer.
Now this stuff were you just break things is pretty petty. I want to pull something off that has more "brilliance" to it. Unfortunately I'm a fucking moron when it comes to these kind of things. Now non destructive is not mandatory but it doesn't have to be excluded. Any ideas oh tw gods of mayhem?

SUMMARY
--------------------------------
Big school rivalry week
Didn't intend to get involved but they have vandalised me.
Need good ideas for pranks and etc.

paint can + a lot of feces + fill with dry ice + paint can lid

throw in someone's vehicle during the night or whenever no one will be inside it

Do you have an idea who did it? Cause if you're just gonna pick random cars at the other school then that sucks.

I say ping pong balls in the gas tank.

Get some liquid nitrogen. Put shaving cream cans in it. Use pliars to peel the metal casing off. The shaving cream will still remain in the shape of the can while it's frozen. Throw these in someone's car (you might have to break a window) and leave. When they thaw out they explode and the entire inside will be covered in shaving cream

I heard that if you get like a grill lighter, the thing syou push and it sparks, can get them at wallmart i think........and hook the positive side up to their antenna, and the negative to a ground, it'll blow the radio......i'm not sure if it works, sounds like it does, but I dunno.

Aestis said:
Get some liquid nitrogen. Put shaving cream cans in it. Use pliars to peel the metal casing off. The shaving cream will still remain in the shape of the can while it's frozen. Throw these in someone's car (you might have to break a window) and leave. When they thaw out they explode and the entire inside will be covered in shaving cream

Beautiful. Better on a warm night so the windows fog up due to the frozen blocks of shaving cream inside. When they open the door in the morning they won't know what hit them.

Back