So chemtrails.. really?!?!?

Gmankuza

Veteran XV
I would normally call anyone talking about chemtrails crazy, but I guess sometimes they are right..

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/geek...radar-blob-over-huntsville-ala-221755953.html

"It didn't take very long for the mystery to be solved, though. The severe weather group at the University of Alabama - Huntsville caught on first after finding clumps of hair-like strands of fibreglass on the ground. Two days after the 'incident', the US Army's Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville put out a press release explaining that it was a test of military chaff — a defense system that interferes with radar-guided missiles, forcing them to miss their intended target.

With thousands of these hair-like fibres being dropped out of a plane over the city, the extremely calm winds in the area that day ensured that they stayed in the same area and simply spread outward, forming the large, persistent blob on the radar."

as long as the fibers aren't small enough to inhale and give people the cancer

or other environmental probs

if it just falls to the ground so what

Hopefully that's the case, still, you'd think they would warn people first. Getting that shit in your eye must suck.

I would normally call anyone talking about chemtrails crazy, but I guess sometimes they are right..

Yahoo News Canada - Latest News & Headlines

"It didn't take very long for the mystery to be solved, though. The severe weather group at the University of Alabama - Huntsville caught on first after finding clumps of hair-like strands of fibreglass on the ground. Two days after the 'incident', the US Army's Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville put out a press release explaining that it was a test of military chaff — a defense system that interferes with radar-guided missiles, forcing them to miss their intended target.

With thousands of these hair-like fibres being dropped out of a plane over the city, the extremely calm winds in the area that day ensured that they stayed in the same area and simply spread outward, forming the large, persistent blob on the radar."
ya same deal @ where i grew up, report was done, govt came out and said something similar

still dont believe in chemtrails.

I know one of these people in real life. Off... the...wall...BONKERS.

If someone says believes that shit they should be neutered.

Back