[So] Apparently I will make blazindave's acquaintance tomorrow.

well your advice to get in shape was to do pushups and wear heavy backpacks

i don't think that's really appropriate for most people

That's not the only thing i've said.
That thread was for a guy who couldnt afford a gym membership.

Someone asked if doing pushups with a heavy backpack would give you strength and what not and i said that it would.

Leave it to tw to blow it out of proportion.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't met with more attention.

Especially considering half of you nerds think I lead some secret life where I never leave my room and merely make up fanciful stories about being a rhode scholar baller.

obibun

remember the time you said you got laid all the time and to prove it you told us the story of that ugly girl you pressured into getting drunk and then you went to sleep next to her without getting anywhere close to hitting it

looking back now, how retarded do you that was on a scale of 1-10

Durak, remember that time how every single girl I've posted about was more attractive than the vast majority of whores anyone on this forum ever talks about?

Yeah I didn't think you did. Selective memory and such.

no i remember you posted pictures of girls off their facebook

how does that relate to you and your prowess with them i don't know

I openly invite you to repost any pictures of any female I have put up, and would further challenge any single person here to refer to them as "ugly".

I'm going to take a shower and I expect this to be done when I get back, given that you talk a lot of shit to your superiors (i.e. me) on this forum.

After you're done that you should probably refer to me as Sir and ask me how you can go about getting laid for the first time.

obibun

again, i'm gonna repeat my point in a more simplistic way

you posting pictures of girls off their facebook in no way proves you got anywhere near them when their clothes were off

Dave, you ever come down Toronto-way, take the 2 hours to swing south to Buffalo and I'll show you around. Bring your guitar.

obibun

again, i'm gonna repeat my point in a more simplistic way

you posting pictures of girls off their facebook in no way proves you got anywhere near them when their clothes were off

First you said they were ugly.

Now you take that back after realizing how wrong you were. (lol)

And yeah, you're absolutely right. There's two options you can possibly believe here - either I've spent all my time on these forums making up fanciful stories about girls I have nothing to do with, take pictures of random people from facebook and post them, all to impress a bunch of nerds on the internet who for the most part I couldn't give two shits about..

or.. I'm telling the truth.

Hm. I wonder.

ed
I thought you were from the states?

Buffalo is in the states you tard. ;P

Last edited:
First you said they were ugly.

Now you take that back after realizing how wrong you were. (lol)

And yeah, you're absolutely right. There's two options you can possibly believe here - either I've spent all my time on these forums making up fanciful stories about girls I have nothing to do with, take pictures of random people from facebook and post them, all to impress a bunch of nerds on the internet who for the most part I couldn't give two shits about..

or.. I'm telling the truth.

Hm. I wonder.

i said the girl u were talking about yesterday was ugly

on assumption of course

nothing about your facebook stalking

Obibun,

You post for attention. Whether you admit it there really is no other reason to post stories about yourself.

Also if you post stories about chicks you fucked and you are not at least in any of the pictures then surely someone with such a genetically superior brain can comprehend why people would think you are full of shit.

The girl I was talking about yesterday was quite cute.

I'd post pics but you'd probably just go into nerd denial again.

Also if you post stories about chicks you fucked and you are not at least in any of the pictures then surely someone with such a genetically superior brain can comprehend why people would think you are full of shit.

There's been several photos of said girls with me in them. You can't go by word of mouth on these forums, because the nerds will deny everything they can to save their virgin selves from embarrassment.

Back