[So] Any serious Horde raiding guild looking for hunter?

Ddrakon

Veteran XV
When I stopped playing EQ and tried out WoW, I made the mistake of making my hunter on a very recent server, Blood Furnace. It still has a very low population and the progression on it is pretty shitty. I'm tired of doing Kara/Gruul so I'm wondering if there'd be room for a skilled and well-geared hunter in one of your guilds.

Here is my armory, it's showing my PvE gear and spec right now. Unfortunately, the BBW gun still hasn't dropped for me in about 8 months of kara, so I'm still using the Attumen crossbow. Since I have about 3k to my name and already have my epic flyer, I'll be trying to buy a Barrel-Blade Longrifle since Doomwalker drops are getting changed to BoE in 2.4.

I've raided hardcore in Everquest for years. I'm used to a raiding environment and can adapt quickly to different situations. Currently, I have experience with Void Reaver, Lurker, Leotheras, Karazhan, Gruul and all of ZA except for Lynx and Hex Lord.

As far as PvP goes, I'm around 360 resil and I'm picking up my 4th piece of S3 next week. I used to have a 2v2 around 1850, but my roommate pussied out.

Thanks.

Back