snow in colorado at end of april; global warming a lie

The Goretard alarmists already addressed this. There was a thread about it here recently. They're now saying "yeah, ok... it's getting colder... but not as cold as it would be without global warming!"

The Goretard alarmists already addressed this. There was a thread about it here recently. They're now saying "yeah, ok... it's getting colder... but not as cold as it would be without global warming!"
And what do you find so hard to believe about this?

This has nothing to do with anything. Maybe you can attack Michael Moore for being fat next.

I'll spell it out for you. Global Warming was a money making scheme by Al Gore to get cash and prizes.

If he truly believed in global warming why would he fly around the world in his private jet burning as much fossil fuel as possible?

itt: people who dont know anything about global warming arguing about global warming with people who don't know anything about global warming

well its always done it when i was a kid in the 90s reno but then we started warming the globe and it was supposed to stop but it didnt so i dont know what to think now

My car was dry and warm this morning because I'm not too poor to have a car hole.

All the poor people had dirty cars from the muddy rain.

And what do you find so hard to believe about this?

It's being said by gibbering retards, for starters. Also, stfu or I'll stamp my carbon footprint on your ass.

btw I'm not really invested in this, I just felt like making a rude post. How am I doing?

so doesn't this prove global warming exist?

Everything proves it exists, because they keep changing their story as they go. First it was warm weather, then it was unsettled weather, then cold weather. Not to mention every thing else from fish swimming up stream to swallows singing extra loud on the second tuesday of every month. It's all attributable to global warming.

Back