Smurfs

Zaheen

Veteran³
I was just wondering, as I've seen a few other players with different smurfs but it shouldn't show all their names in the smurf list.

I have about 50 in mine, and well I just want to get rid of them all - is there any way I could do that? I know they are stored on server side, but if others can do it - maybe smoebody could tell me how I could too. I know the list will just rack up again, just wondering.

nofix made it so if u have dynamic ip and subnet or hostnumber change it will not consider u same person so very ez to bypass

older ip smurf checker just group u in the same

if some1 live in ur area tho and have same subnet or hostnumber u ended up sharing smurf names with them but that was rare

My broadband gives me a static IP that I have had for over 2 years, I read somewhere I would have to start changing my MAC address in the router settings if I wanted to change my IP, but I don't know the user/pass for it.

Oh well :(

do they really 'go away' or does it just hit a max number of names?

i don't recall ever having mine 'go away' by any means other than changing IPs (or deleting 'em from the logfiles)

unless someone cleared them they went away for me (totally possible)

when i stopped playing or changing names for like the last 3 months my list of 20 names went to 2

:shrug: maybe someone deleted 'em, my IP changed a bunch recently so i dunno

an admin with FTP access can delete smurfs fairly easily (i used to lie and say it was a hassle so that people wouldn't bug me to do it, but its really not)

just find the logfile with the first octet of ur IP, find IP in that file (quick search) and delete smurfs

Back