smoothie king - whats ur favorite smoovie

S_hift

Veteran X
Veteran XX
I think mine so far is the banana berry treat. I'm gonna give the pineapple surf or pineapple pleasure a try today with a little whey protein.

I'll usually go on a 8 mile bike ride (16 miles round trip) and i recently discovered this little gem en-route.

are there smoothies or places any of you would recommend? I live in the DC area so I'm open to new places that just opened up as well.

I make my own.

1/2 cup blueberries, 1/4 cup raspberries, 1/4 cranberries, 1/4 strawberries, 1 banana, 1/4 to 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt and 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder. I used to drink one every morning but because it is a lot of fructose, i now only drink one every few days or if i feel i need sugar.

Hella good!

Agreed on make your own. Very few places (franchise especially) that make anything thats not overpriced landfillers full of sugar and frozen/concentrated juice.

First, you blend 3tbs steel cut oats to powder. Then add one banana, half cup of wild blueberries, thumb sized chunk of ginger, half cup of fresh spinach or kale, water, plain Greek yogurt.

Sometimes after the gym I'll add turmeric instead of ginger and protein powder.

Less sugar the better.

(this might belongs in cooking section)

I make my own, from whatever wild herbs I have dried, powdered or freezed
usually it's blueberries and lingo berries as a base, with some "coconut oil".
seeds and spices and collagen protein powder usually too.

I think mine so far is the banana berry treat. I'm gonna give the pineapple surf or pineapple pleasure a try today with a little whey protein.

I'll usually go on a 8 mile bike ride (16 miles round trip) and i recently discovered this little gem en-route.

are there smoothies or places any of you would recommend? I live in the DC area so I'm open to new places that just opened up as well.

aren't u a manager (lol) at smoothie king?

Real Men™ do whatever the hell they want, even if that might be to put on a pink romphim and drink a smoothie.

Note that this relationship is not symmetric. A Real Man™ may wear a pink romphim and drink a smoothie, but guys who wear pink romphims and/or drink smoothies are not necessarily (nor even likely) Real Men™.

:D

I make a giant smoothie 4-5 times a week with a fresh banana, frozen mango, frozen blueberries, yogurt, coconut milk and oj. Sometimes I'll add a 4th fresh fruit if I see something good in season like nectarines or plums/plum hybrids. Never get tired of how fucking delicious it is, and the amount of energy it gives me all day is much better than coffee.

40 oz chocolate hulk

Hulk because it's tasty, 40 oz because I know it can fuck up their blenders if they try to make it in just one.

I'm all about making those little shits work just a little bit harder for charging me what they do.

Back