[smoking] what am i doing wrong...

EPIK

Veteran XX
I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has experienced this or not....

After smoking (on several occasions now), I've felt like I was either going to pass out and/or vomit/shit my pants. Several years ago I blacked out for a split second.

Typically I can feel it hit me... My eyes start to get some pressure around them and I get light headed and start to feel good. Then I feel my heart start to beat faster and then it's all downhill.

I'm never thinking "oh man, I'm about to get sick" so I can't imagine it's me being paranoid when I do it.

You're either smoking too much or you're already semi-paranoid prior to smoking. I always think of weed as a mood enhancer..if i'm in a good mood when I smoke it I feel great. If I smoke it when i'm in a shitty mood I feel exponentially shittier.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has experienced this or not....

After smoking (on several occasions now), I've felt like I was either going to pass out and/or vomit/shit my pants. Several years ago I blacked out for a split second.

Typically I can feel it hit me... My eyes start to get some pressure around them and I get light headed and start to feel good. Then I feel my heart start to beat faster and then it's all downhill.

I'm never thinking "oh man, I'm about to get sick" so I can't imagine it's me being paranoid when I do it.

You're fucking smoking.

In all seriousness, get a tall cold glass of water and sit outside for a minute. Cold water and fresh air helped almost instantly when I was going through what you're experiencing.

how do you smoke? bong, blunt, pipe?

The last time it was bad was in a car. A blunt between 2 people and we sat in the car awhile. 'hot box'ing, if you will.

@triple: I'm not an experienced-do-it-every-day type, but I've had my run-ins with it enough over the years.

I get horrible stomach aches when I drink protein shakes sometimes. Glass of water helps with that too. :shrug:

Our bodies do strange shit sometimes.

a blunt between two people is going to get you ripped, especially in a car and even moreso if you don't smoke often

just smoke less and don't greenhouse/hotbox a car

Quit smoking shitty bud.

I would agree with that if the 'black out' incident hadn't been with this kid who was very passionate about smoking. On top of that, I had nearly gotten sick on another occasion with some of his stuff.

The last time it was bad was in a car. A blunt between 2 people and we sat in the car awhile. 'hot box'ing, if you will.

@triple: I'm not an experienced-do-it-every-day type, but I've had my run-ins with it enough over the years.

I would take it easy on blunts, the paper alone will get you trashed if you don't smoke much. I never liked smoking in cars that much, i tend to get motion sick when im high and not driving.

Back