Smashing it at GGpoker.

Do you feel better now that you have proven yourself?

It's nice to get to a final table and take it down. Looked like I was gonna be 3rd for a while after that 77 v QQ hand. I'd had a couple of 2nd places recently and also 5th and 6th. So yeah getting my FT mojo back is cool. Not as cool as when I did it in Vegas though.

He called a raise with queen ten, honey!

Haha nice. Hellmuth is a dork. Rich dork but the game moved on. He's fun to watch for the blow ups but it's all part of the act.

I call raises with queen ten all the time. Coincidentally that was the last hand last night. Flop came QT3, I slowplayed it, turns out he had T8. 8 on the river and he thinks he's golden. Sorry.

Last edited:
I find it to be really tempting to document my morning shit in the exact same style as the Mitch posts in this thread. A summary might be...

Post 1: Dropped trou and sat tentatively with tapatalk in one hand to keep tabs on tw posts.

Post 2: Dropped the first deuce. It hit with a splash like an apple plopping into a lake.

Post 3: Second deuce was a mortar. There was a blast from the past. I'm distended now. On tw, I note that Nico has quit discord. Sehvi is crushed.

Post 4: Time to wipe. I fold my toilet paper carefully after meticulously tearing off exactly four sheets. The first wipe is cakey.

Post 5: Smashed it good.

Yeah this sounds like b.s.

You don't need to try to 'make up' for being so short you have to reach up to open a door with stories about poker.

Yeah this sounds like b.s.

You don't need to try to 'make up' for being so short you have to reach up to open a door with stories about poker.

When you've lost enough weight to have a neck, wind the fucker in.

kGYB0Rm.png

Back