[slashfilm repost](WARHAMMER40k) A WH40K movie is in development?!

the tau.

get the FUCK OUT

ewwww

they were concieved specifically for little oriental kids with rich parents
I'm fucking sick of this stereotype. They were conceived because THEY ARE BADASS.

My Great Knarloc will eat your fucking face.

(I also have a Marine and Ork army)

No, they were conceived to bring anime nerds into the fold.
I disagree. 40k needed an army that was more "science fiction" than some of the more boring races. Some are even still a joke by todays standards (Dark Eldar anyone?) :lol:

I can somewhat see the "anime-like" influence in some of the models, but I don't see how you can say that about the mercs like Kroot, etc. Then again anything that's "futuristic" looking gets stereotyped as "lol anime geeks lol."

Last edited:
whats wrong with dark eldar

they're eldar that have to kill and torture to keep their souls

but seriously, tau are so fucking gay its not even funny :\ even worse than squats

whats wrong with dark eldar

they're eldar that have to kill and torture to keep their souls
They're a pretty big joke as far as gameplay is concerned, imo. Glass cannon army that doesn't exactly even have good "cannons." :lol:

Of course this could be due to the lack of official codex update, but I still think they're retarded emo version Eldar.

but seriously, tau are so fucking gay its not even funny :\ even worse than squats
How do you figure there sports fan? Especially when my great knarloc infiltrates and gets in combat first turn and eats your fucking face.

note: Kroot mercs can infiltrate even if the missions doesn't allow infiltration :D Rending Beak = roll 6 or above and enemy takes a would, no armor saves allowed.

Last edited:
they're more cheese than the eldar were in 2nd edition, and there's a reason why

they're for the little asian kids with rich parents who just want to win

so they're powerful

GW is all about the $$$

They're a pretty big joke as far as gameplay is concerned, imo. Glass cannon army that doesn't exactly even have good "cannons." :lol:

Of course this could be due to the lack of official codex update, but I still think they're retarded emo version Eldar.

How do you figure there sports fan? Especially when my great knarloc infiltrates and gets in combat first turn and eats your fucking face.

note: Kroot mercs can infiltrate even if the missions doesn't allow infiltration :D Rending Beak = roll 6 or above and enemy takes a would, no armor saves allowed.

holy shit, you are so fucking nerdy i want to build a time machine, go back in time, and kill your great great great great grandparents, just to make sure your genes never even come close to forming.

The most amusing part is all of us are arguing storyline from a standpoint of whether the group in question has rich character depth or is legitimately interesting from a story-telling standpoint, and Project is talking about the actual game rules.

Back