Skins/models/hidef shit?

Pachacutec

Veteran X
I got 1.4 running and its fucking awesome playing t1 again of course. I want all my old shit back which was trails, I think andrew fixes for t2 models and some hirez skins... Some people have skies and shit now?

Does anyone have a 1.4 compatible "hirez" pack? Would love to get my layout looking sweet.

like how you kept the link for the pack on your signature :)
btw plas, I was wondering if it would be a problem adding a elf gun to the troll armor. Not just any elf gun, a life leech gun. Instead of draining energy it drains health and returns it to the user. I don't wanna be like ecko and pervert your mod without asking you.

I did install the SP1 thanks! I noticed it had some upgrades visually, but I'm looking to get a little more modern with the overall look of the game. That directory is epic shift, I'll totally go through and get it all later at home :) thanks guys and keep up the great work!

like how you kept the link for the pack on your signature :)
btw plas, I was wondering if it would be a problem adding a elf gun to the troll armor. Not just any elf gun, a life leech gun. Instead of draining energy it drains health and returns it to the user. I don't wanna be like ecko and pervert your mod without asking you.

I had this same idea only for the soul grabber. But instead of giving it yourself it'd go to a random team-mate.

I don't wanna be like ecko and pervert your mod without asking you.

LOL ITS OK BRO JUST ASK PLAS HOW HE TOOK SOMEONE ELSE'S CODE AND JUST CHANGED THE NAME IN THE // COMMENTS AND PLUGGED IT INTO HIS MOD AND CLAIMED IT WAS HIS CODE

not that i give a shit since sex mod on super happy fun slide was some of the best gaming ever so he gets a free pass for BEING A THIEF LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

stick together steves! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I downloaded the HQ* set, of weapons and skins. I couldn't figure out exactly which file it was, but my tribes kept crashing! very sad :(. The new skies are gorgeous though, I believe they are the HQ set as well :)

Back