sKILLz SUNDAY NIGHT TRIBES BASE PICK UP!

sKILLz

Veteran XX
Hey why not?!?!

For the next few hours SegaRob has agreed to be a captain and pick teams with me. If you are interested in coming out please do not smurf so we can pick the best teams possible. Seeing old names makes others old names join the server! Do not be shy. We will get more than 10vs10 on maps like DX SH etc.

Come have some after dinner before bed kill a kid with a disc launcher FUN!

:wave:

If you cannot find the one base server that has people on it on your own it is called 'The Community"

East Coast fame ares is presently in the house!!!! talking shit already ;)

I was one of the first people there last night, sat in observer for three maps while the same 10 played LT. Skillz, Dare, and a ton of smurfs. It could very well be that most others people's experience will be different than mine, but I was pretty disappointed. My days of supporting Skillz as a good captain have come to an end.

I was one of the first people there last night, sat in observer for three maps while the same 10 played LT. Skillz, Dare, and a ton of smurfs. It could very well be that most others people's experience will be different than mine, but I was pretty disappointed. My days of supporting Skillz as a good captain have come to an end.

That is every pickup post-2004.

i was the one who said "fuck off vanster you loser" my smurf name is hi

come @ me

Was it LT or base?

I'd actually stick around for a base game, sad I didn't see this last night or I would have jumped on to check it out.

is this copied and pasted from somewhere? we played 1 map LT (DX) as warmup then played 2 maps of base (DXpub, SHpub). on SH, everyone got picked. on DX, one person didn't get picked because there were an odd number. dare wasn't even there.

Back