Sim City 2000

i recently started playing sim city 4 deluxe again. i hate the crime shit. there's always one specific area that has a crime issue. and the cop guy always says put a station there. drop a deluxe police station there, tho coverage is already good, and it doesn't do shit.

i recently started playing sim city 4 deluxe again. i hate the crime shit. there's always one specific area that has a crime issue. and the cop guy always says put a station there. drop a deluxe police station there, tho coverage is already good, and it doesn't do shit.

schools

I keep SimCity on my mediocre laptop for entertainment when I'm traveling and don't have decent net access.

Why can't I load up the sim city dos link? It starts to open MS-DOS then just closes like nothing happened.

Hmmm.... I just downloaded Panzer General to try that again. I may have to rethink that for SimCity :)

simfarm_1.gif

sim city 4 any good?

Yes, I've wasted hours upon hours on that game. Some of the micromanagement is obnoxiously tedious though, and it really helps if you get the Network Addon Mod with its extra road types and optional lengthening of the distance sims are willing to commute (which you should enable).

sim games are fun until you figure them out. sc2000 for example, you essentially win when you can fill a largest flat map completely with only archologies... really wish they didnt have those.

i guess its true of real life city planning too... theres already an optimum thats been solved for decades. until new technology comes out (like archologies lol).

another one is rollercoaster tycoon. play the first 2-3 scenarios and the rest wont be a challenge at all.

sim city 2000 was the shit

never palyed 3000

simtower is one of my all time favorite games too this day

i got the sim pack as a little kid which was a bundle of all the leftover sim games (simsafari, simearth, simant, simcopter, sim streets) sim copter was fucking badass ass a kid flying through my Sim City 2000 city although i imagine if i went back and played now it would blow

Back