[Silvermoon City Rep] I'm gay and I want a chocobo...

9er

Veteran X
Is there a decently quick way to get exalted with Silvermoon City? I know about the cloth turn-ins, but that's a ton of cloth. I tried some of the newb Sunstrider Isle quests, but they were only giving like 3 rep each. I've heard something about AV turn-ins? Also, are there other quests that actually give the full 250ish rep? Any guides for this out there?

Thanks. :)

I'm undead and I have a chocobo! And here's how to do it:

On the WoWWiki there are some assorted quests that give 250 rep. Do those.
Learn to love participating in AV. Ninja every single corpse you can (bring LOTS of bag space) and make sure you get to turn it all in. Blood is 18.5 rep for Silvermoon per 5 handed in.
Supplement your mindless AV farming with sniping cheap stacks of cloth off of the AH

Get the purple one by the way. The others are hideous.

I'm waiting for the Black War Cock that the devs said would at some point be released. 30 tokens x3 is far easier then a rep grind.

I'm waiting for the Black War Cock that the devs said would at some point be released. 30 tokens x3 is far easier then a rep grind.

So you'll look like a level 40 basically. I think I'll stick with the one that's grindable in one AV weekend ;)

Back