Silly Euro's

War

Veteran XX
They want us to leave Iraq, but they(Germans) are shitting a brick that we are leaving Germany (some troops). Funny, our military went in their with guns blazin and we remained there for 60 years and that was ok. Kind of ironic I think :shrug:

Sure would suck if Iraq turned into an economically strong and free country like they did.

This should get some get shit throwing started :)

War said:
They want us to leave Iraq, but they(Germans) are shitting a brick that we are leaving Germany (some troops). Funny, our military went in their with guns blazin and we remained there for 60 years and that was ok. Kind of ironic I think :shrug:

Sure would suck if Iraq turned into an economically strong and free country like they did.

This should get some get shit throwing started :)

You say that like Germany wasn't an economic powerhouse in the past.

basically, if we needed to fucking own your country at some point in history, chances are you're going to be a great car maker, so look forward to driving luxury Iraq sedans in the year 2030.

ea.MousE said:
You say that like Germany wasn't an economic powerhouse in the past.

So why dont people think the US can/will do the same thing to Iraq that they did for Japan and Germany?

Pachacutec said:
basically, if we needed to fucking own your country at some point in history, chances are you're going to be a great car maker, so look forward to driving luxury Iraq sedans in the year 2030.

lol..but crap dude you are right..

Germany has always been a success since its formation from small states like Prussia. From before the first world war they dominated europe and upset the balance due to their ecominic and armed power. I don't see what the hell you're talking about.

ea.MousE said:
Germany has always been a success since its formation from small states like Prussia. From before the first world war they dominated europe and upset the balance due to their ecominic and armed power. I don't see what the hell you're talking about.

Germany did not seem to mind US occupation and we helped to rebuild them. They want our force out of Iraq but not out of their country. I would think they would estatic to have us gone.

FYI, Iraq was a VERY wealthy nation before dumbass invaded Iran.

AkumA said:
War i called you by name at UVA you didnt hear me =\

I wanted to meet ya.

Ya, I looked for ya a couple times but you were gone. So many people I wanted/needed to meet but didn't I am a sad man. Next year, I will buy ya a drink :)

pretty much

Guess we can conclude you suck at humor and I suck at trolling..

But crap I have 30 more minutes to kill. I thought this was a lock for a good time killer.

this thread is now about- ahh nm.
016.jpg

Back