Should i take my friends girl(s)?

:lol: I remember coming home one night and reading this thread. I couldn't stop laughing then. I'm still laughing now, over a year later.

I've used the phrase "biggest twist of the year" so many times (along with other variations, including "how are you gonna hit me with that twist?" or adding "including last year") that it's a complete classic.

RNJBOND said:
:lol: I remember coming home one night and reading this thread. I couldn't stop laughing then. I'm still laughing now, over a year later.

I've used the phrase "biggest twist of the year" so many times (along with other variations, including "how are you gonna hit me with that twist?" or adding "including last year") that it's a complete classic.
yes this was the funniest post of last year, including this year

No mothafuckin mercy for tha new millennium
It's Victory or Death
I'm tha Twista in this bitch
Mothafuckaz talkin 'bout styles and shit
And who bit what and who made what
Nigga fuck all y'all styles
I'm finna set this shit off like this here

RNJBOND said:

Playing Soul Calibur with somebody the other day, we had each whittled the other's health down to a mere sliver in the third round. He did a fake, which I attempted to counter, but realized too late that he was transitioning into something else. As such, he tapped me and got the win. "THIS SHIT IS BULLSHIT" was what I exclaimed at that point.

"This shit is bullshit" is my favorite phrase ever and I find myself using it frequently.

dude this is like the 8th thread youve made about your night adventures and they all suck

i bet youre a cool guy irl though and id prolly like you

Last edited:
evolvo said:
dude this is like the 8th thread youve made about your night adventures and they all suck

i bet youre a cool guy irl though and id prolly like you
Quoted so that the member can't edit when he realizes that he's retarded.

a. you sound like a fag

b. I dont consider other men who are going to cock block me "friends" nor do I hang out with people I dont like

so...it's just ONE day. If someone doesn't call me by like 10 or 11PM i'm not even WILLING to go out anywhere. I can't believe you waited around until like 2AM. Good story though.

Back