Should I save up my pennies for this game?

for a buck I would get it just to play through the single player once.

I hate that I pre ordered these fucking coasters.

I didn't pre-order it, but the guy at ebgames gave me the special pre-order box anyway since he said nobody pre-ordered it.

It was pretty much a box with a picture of Julia on it and some papers inside.

Old but great FPS
This is a relatively old game but it has a great storyline. I don't generally play FPS but I played this game to the end. You actually play with different characters and hence the story is told from the perspective of different characters and then they meet at certain points (think of the story telling as similar to the movie pulp fiction). Don't miss it at this price.

Old but great FPS
This is a relatively old game but it has a great storyline. I don't generally play FPS but I played this game to the end. You actually play with different characters and hence the story is told from the perspective of different characters and then they meet at certain points (think of the story telling as similar to the movie pulp fiction). Don't miss it at this price.

shut the fuck up richard

Tribes is back with a vengeance. The ultimate high-flying, multiplayer battle experience returns with deadly new weapons, faster and more versatile flight, in-depth strategic team action, and the first-ever Tribes single-player campaign.

Soar into Battle