should i go to a doctor?

Beezlebub

Veteran XV
so yesterday i was taking a shit and i kinda felt like i pulled an ass muscle. well today i wake up and it feels like bubba broke in chloroformed me and fucking raped my asshole 12 times. sitting doesn't really hurt and theres no blood but getting up hurts like a bitch. walking hurts and every time i cough i feel like a 18 inch dildo is being shoved up my ass. i have not eaten yet because i'm actually afraid of how painful shitting might be in this state. so how serious does this sound should i go out get some hemoriod pain killer cream and tough it out or should i seek medical assistance.

PS how do fags take dicks in their asses and be ok with it when i feel this awful from straining during yesterday's shit.

so yesterday i was taking a shit and i kinda felt like i pulled an ass muscle. well today i wake up and it feels like bubba broke in chloroformed me and fucking raped my asshole 12 times. sitting doesn't really hurt and theres no blood but getting up hurts like a bitch. walking hurts and every time i cough i feel like a 18 inch dildo is being shoved up my ass. i have not eaten yet because i'm actually afraid of how painful shitting might be in this state. so how serious does this sound should i go out get some hemoriod pain killer cream and tough it out or should i seek medical assistance.

PS how do fags take dicks in their asses and be ok with it when i feel this awful from straining during yesterday's shit.

You'll be fine. Just don't eat for a week or two to give your muscles time to heal.

finger your asshole a few times a day, implement an extra finger when you feel you've gotten used to the amount you're already using, and stretch it out a bit until it feels better

my girlfriend's dad is a doctor and that's my advice on the subject

Last edited:
finger your asshole a few times a day, implement an extra finger when you feel you've gotten used to the amount you're already using, and stretch it out a bit until it feels better

my girlfriend's dad is a doctor and that's my advice on the subject

Are you saying your girlfriend's dad taught you how to finger her asshole?

...or his? :brows:

so after discovering a hard lump on my ass today i'm planning to go to the er today guess i should have gone when i first posted this. Oh and i haven't had a movement in 2 and a half days.

Back