[Shitty Cell Pics] House Fire

Hitman

Veteran X
Someones house caught fire in my neighborhood. The fire was pretty big to start off but I couldn't find my cell right away, so it was fairly small by the time I got to it.

16kxs2t.jpg

sff29f.jpg

muh6yt.jpg

Are they not nazi symbols???

you still win tho man... you got fired from your job because of this place.

How fucking embarrassing is that?

Was he trying to say that swastikas Aren't Nazi symbols?
I think the point he was trying to make was that the Swastika represents many things not just the Nazis.

Swastika - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in ancient Tibet, it was a graphical representation of eternity

In Chinese and Japanese the swastika is also a homonym of the number 10,000, and is commonly used to represent the whole of Creation

In Hinduism, the swastika is considered a symbolic representation of Ganesha

In Kuna tradition, it symbolizes the octopus that created the world; its tentacles, pointing to the four cardinal points

In Greco-Roman art and architecture ... the swastika often represented perpetual motion, reflecting the design of a rotating windmill or watermill

Hilda Ellis Davidson theorized that the swastika symbol was associated with Thor, possibly representing his hammer Mjolnir - symbolic of thunder - and possibly being connected to the Bronze Age sun cross

etc. etc.

But, it is undisputably a Nazi Symbol. The Nazis made it famous, and you never would have known about it if it were not for Nazi Fukking Germany.

The fact that it was stolen from other cultures is unimportant.

Back