Shit Song Lyrics

Morganstern

Veteran XV
This music caught my attention while my wife and I were at a Korean Dessert Cafe the other night. Seriously, CL, some K-pop artist trying to go West, sings three lines over and over and over again...about a fucking soda. It's not shocking in this day and age I guess, but hell, even early Beatles songs had more substance than this shit (But god I like that beat, such a waste). Dr. Fuckin' Pepper....(Don't worry, its chillin' in the Freezer when I'm under pressure).

:wet::ctrlk:moran

Holy shit, Watch Me is even worse. How can you fill a whole auditorium of people fake dancing to some crappy ass music. Seriously who produces these people?

Naptown, it is purely incidental. I'm just giving the facts...that's all.

The most distinct possibility is that Coke paid and produced the whole work to raise Dr. Pepper sales in South Korea. Koreans are huge on trends and Dr. Pepper isn't too popular here in SK, you can find it in maybe one out of every 6 or 7 convenience stores. After the whole Korean Air executive outburst over the stewardess not putting the VPs macadamia nuts on a plate, sales of Macadamia nuts when through the roof in South Korea. I think I'll buy a Dr. Pepper today...if I can find one. Haven't had one in ages...

Morg...how much coke are you bringing in.

Look we will go easy on you if you come clean here.

We just want intel.

Ooo watch me shit,
watch me tinkle
watch me rollin' coal
girl it ain't dat simple

Watch me sprite,
watch me cola,
and 7-up you is
a fuckin' balla

Yeah

Ooo watch me piss
watch my brownies
suck my dick you fuckin'
bunch a townies

OOOO

anything that has a nigger in it after 1999.

they have pretty much ruined anything and all music that i love; specifically the blues. I still do everything i can to hold on to the old blues knowing it comes from black people but niggers, each and every day are destroying that memory.

Oh and, Jazz. I really enjoy funk jazz created and owned by black people, easily destroyed by niggers.

For instance... actually, i cant, in good faith link this niggers shit but, he doesnt say one word at all. Its all... gibberish! Because of that, we should just kill them all and worship those that are gone.

Last edited:
eRcKElN.gif

Back