Sherlock

Love Sherlock! One of my favorite parts:

Dr. John Watson: Can we please not do this this time?
Sherlock Holmes: Do what?
Dr. John Watson: You being all mysterious with your - cheekbones. And turning your coat collar up so you look cool
Sherlock Holmes: I don't do that.
Dr. John Watson: Yeah you do.

Last edited:
Which either indicates that the rest of American TV really is that bad, or Sherlock was so good that even a terrible knockoff is still halfway decent.

I'm gunna go with the latter. However, I have never seen Elementary.

I just watched the first episode thanks to this thread, and it's just awesome!

I've always been a fan of Martin Freeman due to his work in Hitchhiker's, the UK version of The Office, and now The Hobbit - so that's a big plus!

However, I didn't know much of Benedict Cumberbatch until his new role in the next Star Trek film (the trailer is fucking great btw), and he's proving to be quite the talented actor. I loved every minute of the first episode of this series, and I'm looking forward to watching the next few episodes.

I just watched the first episode thanks to this thread, and it's just awesome!

I've always been a fan of Martin Freeman due to his work in Hitchhiker's, the UK version of The Office, and now The Hobbit - so that's a big plus!

However, I didn't know much of Benedict Cumberbatch until his new role in the next Star Trek film (the trailer is fucking great btw), and he's proving to be quite the talented actor. I loved every minute of the first episode of this series, and I'm looking forward to watching the next few episodes.

Cumberbatch is also the voice of Smaug in these new Hobbit movies. :D

the show is awesome

i actually tried to get benny batch's coat but it had sold out a couple of years ago

i am a nerd

I don't know who the char is, but one wore a discontinued Belstaff jacket that was discontinued when the show came out. After it got a lot of interest they reissued it.

Really like this show, sad part is they aren't going to start shooting the next season until March from a response here I got about it a month or so ago.

Amazon has this series also if you're a Prime member you can watch for free.

The Irene Adler ones are spectacular, especially the first and last.

First and Last? Is that a cute play on words since she's only in one or did they split them up when they initially aired them?

Just finished the last episode last night. probably going to re watch it with my dad over the next week.

Back