Shamless

shamwow.jpg

No longer an issue

Vince could sell you a shit-sandwich and have you begging for seconds. Throwing that inferior chopper no-look over his shoulder into the sink was pure Alpha.

You're gonna love my nuts.

Shameless as in the one filmed in the UK based in Openshaw (Manchester)? Or the shitty American version of the programme?

I finished S1 (US) around a week ago and decided to get the British version and the similarity between the2, plot-wise, is very high. So I am hesitant to watch s2 (UK) since it will probably spoil S2 (US).

The characters between the 2 series are essentially identical. I prefer the UK Frank. Macey's acting is great as the US Frank but the writing for the US Frank is just less believable.

I do prefer the US Philip, he is a very interesting character for sure. It seems like the US series started focusing on him more as the Season progressed.

awesome show. i just finished season 1 (US) yesterday. i was a little disappointed in the ending but at least you know it's coming back.

frank's rants are hilarious. william h. macey is great.
emmy rossum is hot as shit.
lip is the coolest character on the show.

after the first few episodes i was really wondering if any of these characters had any redeeming qualities to them but the show really got better with each episode. i'm a fan.

Vince could sell you a shit-sandwich and have you begging for seconds. Throwing that inferior chopper no-look over his shoulder into the sink was pure Alpha.

You're gonna love my nuts.

Ever watch the Spanish version? Even funnier when he throws it over his head, since he misses the sink. It's not the English version with a Spanish dub, which is awesome.

Back