severed stop posting

I tell ya, Ifn' i had this tech when I was a youngun'..
I'd be doing circles around myself today.

Went out in chest high waves today on this thing... pretty inconsistent but great conditions. 2 guys i know and a cute chick on a longboard Had a great time!
(i'm old,, i do not think much of the cute chick on the longboard...)
but I can still paddle into waves on this short tech and it becomes a skateboard on the face
The new front pad is a great target plant of the foot and is an awesome feelz
i'm hooked

IMG-20220819-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20220819-154218088-HDR.jpg

IMG-20220819-WA0007.jpg

These newfangled kid toys use front pads on their board. It took me forever to try a kick pad on the tail and now I'm hooked on those, so I'm jumping on the front pad fad faster than I normally would.

It works really well!! I tried it yesterday.
Good grip yet you can move your foot around when you need to. But the best part is my skinny old ass when I sit on my ass bones, cuz I have no fat, gets a little cushion.

And paddling feels really good. You're on your upper stomach ribs for the most part if you're doing it right arched back, front legs straight out behind you so most of the time I'm on the top part of my ribs so this feels great with paddling.

I'm so confused by leftist double speak terminology changing all the time so by stop you mean continue on right?

Spoiler

Last edited:
I could last 8 weeks...
it's kinda an in-between period
but i need to be back by November

I'll take sev over bp any day. At least the dude is trying to contribute.

Last edited:
Did he stop posting yet or do I have to keep him in Pignore jail

How 'bout I go against D-Turd instead?
I'll take on all the useful idiots.

We should make a ban poll. bp vs severed

Winner gets 8 weeks timeout.

Is anyone setting this up? 'Cause if not, I have to warn you all
I'm going to keep posting the truth and the left is going to continue to whine and try to ignore.

Last edited:
Back