[SEV] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Feature List

24bit 3D rendered graphics.
Support for 1024x768 and greater resolutions.
Turn-Based and Simultaneous Turn Game Play.
Detailed Real-Time Tactical Space Combat (and a combat simulator to test your designs!).
Detailed Real-Time Tactical Ground Combat (and a combat simulator to test your designs!).
Ability to completely design and customize all of your vehicles.
Detailed Empire management: Research, Intelligence, Politics, Construction Queues, Vehicle Design, and more.
Detailed game setup: Victory Conditions, Restricted Technologies, Galaxy Layout, Player Configuraton, and more.
Large Galaxy: 100 solar systems with 15 planets each.
Randomly generated map for every game (or load an existing map).
Discover: Black Holes, Nebulae, Binary Stars, Trinary Stars, Asteroid Belts, Gas Giants, Cosmic Storms, and more!
Huge Technology Tree: Over 6000 tech levels, 500+ components and facilities.
Detailed Race Creation: Unique ship models, race picture, racial traits, technology, history, and more.
Completely customizable game graphics: Create your own planets, stars, vehicles,etc.
Completely customizable data files: All game information is in easily editable text files. Create your own Components, Facilities, Vehicle Sizes, etc.
Completely customizable AI players: Create your own AI players with unique traits, styles, and speech (even script the AI yourself!)
Game comes with 14 unique races to play or customize (or just create your own!)
Right-click menus return!
Advanced Political features: Protectorates, Subjugated empires, trade game items, claim territories, form alliances, and more.
Random Events: Rebellions, earthquakes, supernovas, industrial accidents, cosmic storms, and the occasional plague!

Why does this smack of 1999
Did Derek Smart have anything to do with this?

Shut your fucking face. If this so much as touches it's predecessors in this series it will be the greatest game ever made, ever.

I need excel in here so we can cry together.

Stilgar said:
Feature List

24bit 3D rendered graphics. (3D rendered? Can our video cards do that?)

Support for 1024x768 and greater resolutions. (Yeah, like anybody has a monitor that big...)

Right-click menus return! (Wait. Right click? Mice have more than one button now?)

Why does this smack of 1999
Did Derek Smart have anything to do with this?

Oh come on. Name me three games on the market today that have features as cutting edge as those? Can't do it can ya? I didn't think so...

[ZEV]

Xev-Seeberg.jpg

I'll cry with you, but I have to admit it sounds pretty bad that a game aiming that low is getting pushed back 6+ months. Unless they are planning on major changes to the engine.. 1024x768 is pretty painful to play in now.

Wrathchild said:
I'll cry with you, but I have to admit it sounds pretty bad that a game aiming that low is getting pushed back 6+ months. Unless they are planning on major changes to the engine.. 1024x768 is pretty painful to play in now.
1024x768 or higher

Back