Sennheiser Help

Falconlight

Veteran XV
Following the request of TW, I just recieved my Sennheiser pc150's. Now, I know these arn't the greatest headsets, however I'm having an issue. I almost always hear some static in the background, paticularly when I watch a DVD. Any ideas? The static gets progressively louder when I turn up the sound (duh).
Thanks.

do they do this on different audio sources? good headphones can amplify defects in poor hardware. try a few different feeds, ie. computer, tv, mp3 player and see if it varies :shrug:

Ah, just got it fixed. Thanks a lot. Turned out that the mic is always on, just muted it and it cleared things up. Thank you :)

I have a question. I recently bought the 150s and have enjoyed them so far. The only thing I don't like is they plug directly into my computer (replacing my speakers). Is there any way I can "split" it so my speakers work when I turn them on otherwise my headphones are the default sound receiver?

Chaoz said:
I have a question. I recently bought the 150s and have enjoyed them so far. The only thing I don't like is they plug directly into my computer (replacing my speakers). Is there any way I can "split" it so my speakers work when I turn them on otherwise my headphones are the default sound receiver?

i'm sure there's something like this. microsoft came out with a shitty gaming thing a long time ago that does this

Back