Seasonal Affective Disorder

i love winter
i'm a fatass though so i hate getting all sweaty and gross
its been pretty damned cold outside all month and i've had my window open

It constantly grinds my gears that they made the initials of a disease that makes you sad, SAD.

It's just so corny and predictable.

I love this time of year but the past couple of weeks I have had zero energy also. Once the snow comes I will perk up, I hope.

I love this time of year but the past couple of weeks I have had zero energy also. Once the snow comes I will perk up, I hope.

hey you live in appleton area right?

my best friends brother owns the new strip club called stars of appleton.

go and tell them zorro sent you. free drinks and lap dances all night.

bring on the snow

you can't snowboard without snow

pussies.

Oh no it's cold. I'm soooooo sad :cry:

i agree, but its not the cold that makes people sad, its the lack of sunlight. If you wear the same clothes in the winter and spent the same amount of time outside, this problem wouldnt happen. I dont know many people who wear shorts & flip flops when theres 10 inches of fresh on the ground.

short days suck but i like to be outdoors in the winter

also when someone gives the acronym SAD i think of super admin

hey you live in appleton area right?

my best friends brother owns the new strip club called stars of appleton.

go and tell them zorro sent you. free drinks and lap dances all night.

Hadn't heard of that club. We don't go to Appleton all that often. Not sure that I would be into the lap dances myself, but I will tell Vanster. lol

The weather is not bothering me so much. The summer was too long. It's slow go on the physics homework, but besides that I am writing a lot and doing too much other stuff.

I do have a craving for pumpkin pie.

I wish I could be reading my laptop sitting at the bottom of an indoor, swimming pool sized hot tub that was filled with bright lights and I could also eat oreos that wouldn't be wet.

Good damn I just feel like laying face down on the floor right now and taking it up the ass from a hairy man dressed up like Ronald McDonald.

:huh:

I don't understand how the second sentiment relates to the first.

I put 40,000 lux of natural lighting in my metal shop and it did wonders in fighting the winter doldrums.

changing the lighting does work but you have to use it.

Back