scraping ur cars windows in the mornings

letting your car idle is much better for the environment than using elbow grease.

well, i guess you could look at it this way...

letting your car idle is killing two birds with one stone. you are clearing the frost off of your car AND contributing to global warming to get rid of that fucking frost shit once and for all.

gg

pro tip:

ZooL redneck section:

not many know this
Drink lots of water in morn before leaving.. start vehicle let run 3 mins. keep drinking water.
Whip out dick.

RED DAWNNNNNNN

piss on your wind shield....melts ice instantly...the chems in your piss keep it from re icing.....

ZooL tip.

The De-Icer sprays work pretty good....much faster than scraping..a buddy of mine puts it in his windshield wiper fluid during the colder months and normally has no issues...

Define colder

Using washer fluid on a frozen car here just ensures you need to scrape twice as much shit off

Define colder

Using washer fluid on a frozen car here just ensures you need to scrape twice as much shit off
yeah i think that's where the de-icer instead of washer fluid might come in. just guessing though.

That stuff can still freeze if it gets cold enough like around 0F. It just turns into this slimy film that is a bitch to see through.

yeah i guess i should say that "cold" to me is like -25 to -40 C

washer fluid basically freezes on contact with your windshield

why hasn't someone invented a frost shield that you put on your window at night and then just peel off in the morning

Remote start is the easiest, plus it warms the car up. The trick is remembering to leave the defrosters cranked up when you leave the car outside.

I don't think I could survive winter without remote start + heated seats.

Back