[Scientology] All your questions answered...

I know the answer to scientology

Humans are fucking gullible and will pay money for "religious" experiences.

The proof is in any history book (see dark ages for a clear example)

people like to feel like they belong. i dont care what you believe, but just believe it because you do, not because some guy wrote it down. most religions have quite a bit you can take from them and be a better person, its the sacrifices you make against your own personal beliefs just to conform to a group that make religions a problem. for me at least.

people like to feel like they belong. i dont care what you believe, but just believe it because you do, not because some guy wrote it down. most religions have quite a bit you can take from them and be a better person, its the sacrifices you make against your own personal beliefs just to conform to a group that make religions a problem. for me at least.

boston you queerbait

Just believe something because you believe it?

what? this is TW, thats how it works. argue with kura, its impossible, no matter what you say he just sits there and spews his own misconstrued version of the world. or look at NGFM, that is a man of conviction. you have to admire that.

Eh, my take on religion is that it's a part of the human experience. Some people choose to have it, some do not, but in the end the choice is still theirs. I'm not really sure what daedrid's personal reasons for Scientology are but if he thinks it's the right choice I don't think anyone can really argue with it. I mean really if you want to look at religions through a completely naturalistic view they all look silly. Just as if you look at a completely different religion in the context of your religion I would bet the it looks silly, as well. Who's right? Who's wrong?

Who's to say? I don't think there is a single universal answer in the way of religion for every person. If it makes you happy and you're not actively trying to convert people I don't see a problem with it.

PS: I'm drunk.

Last edited:
Fuck you, I'm drunk but that doesn't mean I have to type like I'm bashing my cock on the keyboard. I just reread what I'm typing and thank the flying spaghetti monster that google toolbar has a built in spell checker.

PS. You bet your ass I had to use it to check my spelling of spaghetti, I always forget the 'H.'

Back