[Science Daily] Pupil Size Is a Marker of Intelligence

I always knew I was most intelligent when I was in the dark.
When I close my eyes I'm smart
When I open my eyes I'm dumb
This must be what they mean by WOKE culture

Last edited:
It's nice to see TW members getting together and doing something other than the standard jabbing and diatribe on the board.

Well Vanster and Havax got into it (as expected) but otherwise we had a gr8 time today.

Well Vanster and Havax got into it (as expected) but otherwise we had a gr8 time today.

That's a step in the right direction IMO. But WTF do I know?
You are a good moderator, Sev. Even if your boots are gay as fuck ;)
I will ignore the skinny jeans. Too soon.

I only wear shoes when I ride my bike and haven't worn long pants in months.

#vanlife

my pupils are fukin huge so as they say on tv you heard it here first

participants had to resist glancing toward a bold, flickering asterisk on one side of a computer screen and instead rapidly look in the opposite direction to identify a letter. The letter would disappear within moments, so even a brief eye movement toward the flickering asterisk could result in missing it.

i mean i don't understand the eye well enough to say that bigger pupils will help you with this test but they better be able to explain to me exactly why they wouldn't

even a tiny eyed chimp would say we should probably use tests independent from vision if we want to measure a correlation between eyes and intelligence

goddamnit the more i think about this the stupider it seems

how about the correlation between will power, the ability to concentrate and intelligence?

oh look - a shiny asterisk *

Back