School shooting Texas Blah Blah ban schools etc.

i havent read the news

i prefer to get my tragedy news from here

what kind of guns were used
what race were they
are they bernie supporters

i havent read the news

i prefer to get my tragedy news from here

what kind of guns were used
what race were they
are they bernie supporters

he was a greek

apparently smelled real bad and got made fun of for it

had a bunch of pipe bombs and even a pressure cooker ied at the scene

working or not or decoys i dunno

he basically put on and was into every piece of silly identity politics merchandise a human could own all at one time........all of them contradictory as can be

they believe that a trailer his family owns, near the school, is where he was storing all this stuff before he did what he did today

and i'm sure all this will change as time goes on.....but this is what i do know right now

back in my day, school shooters were classy enough 2 kill themselves after doing the needful 2 the normies

i saw there were 2 dudes "detained" and they only killed 8

if u think morbidly that is a tragic letdown

how the fuck u gonna shoot up a school, only kill 8 ppl and then get captured

like if u were shootin up the school bcuz u were a sexually frustrated disappointment, you just laid out the ultimate disappointment w/ everything on the line

it was more interesting when they all started shooting themselves at the end......because that saved us a lot of wasted time and legal prosecution money

but now the incels are staying alive because they realize how much pussy being a school shooter apparently gets you

The amount of fan mail the Parkland shooter is receiving is unreal

i thought cruzes brother was joking about that but he wasn't

"WE GONNA GET MAD PUSSY BRO"

and we think our national issues are the guns........:lol:

wtf kind of kids are people raising?

31899990_1843928272295809_7475112290577022976_n.jpg

Last edited:
Kardashians are american royalty

cash me on outside girl richer than all of us combined

and now these incels are gonna finally get laid

:flag:

makes Trump being President almost seem like not that silly anymore by comparison

so basically we have the option of living with mass shootings on a monthly basis

or

everyone has their guns taken away

apparently there is no middle ground and it is useless to pursue any common sense gun control. lets just point fingers and hope the problem solves itself

so basically we have the option of living with mass shootings on a monthly basis

or

apparently there is no middle ground and it is useless to pursue any common sense gun control. lets just point fingers and hope the problem solves itself

i like option c

and everyone still keeps getting killed anyways and can no longer defend themselves, or their loved ones, even if they wanted to......or on their own property

Australian Police Identify Victims in Worst Mass Shooting Since 1996

Surge in knife and gun crime in England and Wales

common sense gun control is a worthless political feel good buzzword at this point to people who have no sense at all......because it is intended to have no other meaning or purpose but to escalate the slippery slope into complete disarmament

i mean they can't even tell us what assault weapons are

they can't even tell us the difference between semi-auto and automatics

we would have an easier time banning stupid awful people at this point

and that too isn't gonna happen

oh shit gun control isn't perfect in other countries? good reason not to try anything here. you're right i'm very scared that if we take any steps towards any type of gun control beyond what we already have those jack-booted thugs are surely going to come take away the two guns i own. thats why i believe 100% that it is the only outcome of pursuing any further gun control

oh shit gun control isn't perfect in other countries? good reason not to try anything here. you're right i'm very scared that if we take any steps towards any type of gun control beyond what we already have those jack-booted thugs are surely going to come take away the two guns i own. thats why i believe 100% that it is the only outcome of pursuing any further gun control

WE GOT TO DO SOMETHING

FOR THE CHILDREN

says people who think like children

who coincidentally deserve the same rights as children

serveimage

serveimage

i mean we gotta try something else......this isn't what i wanted

Back