Scarabrea

Neolight

Veteran XV
You can't deny yourself when you spawn into Scarabrea.

The floating bases make you horny.

You're suspended in the air on the floating base and it makes you want to pull off your pants.

But the daimond sword are nearby and you need to kill them before you jack off.

So you go to the vehicle bay where someone is saying their HPC is ready to go and waiting for passengers

and you fly

but as you approach the mid point tower a rocket turret slams a missle into the HPC

you fall and weep over your pilot comrade who lies dead in a pool of his own blood

blast the diamond sword, they got the tower before you

:srsly:

So you wip out your cock and it errects to the control node and when it touches it, your clock ejaculates seamen all over it as it turns the control from daimond sword to blood eagle - your faction

you love blood eagle and what it stands for but thats only because the player selection gave it to you be default

you consider yourself a boring person because of this and your right, you are a boring worthless peice of shit for not having preferences on skins and just going with what the developers forced you to choose when you first booted up tribes

but that wont stop you from slaying more daimond sword

they all have small dicks

and yours is epic

Scarabrea

hope you enjoyed my story

kys furry faggot

:stab:

one day you'll turn into a furry

it will be a nice fox furry form

You will grow fur and a tail and a snout

and then when you look in the mirror you will think of me

and a voice will come into your head, it will be my voice, it will say you are my son now - a child of anthropomorphism. Go out and corrupt the youth with your fox dick.

And you will do that, you will travel to a nearby college and starting infesting the students there with your bodily fluids. They will turn into furries too, maybe not a fox but some other species. The one that is truest to their soul.

Eventually you will amass an army of furries and destroy the wretched stain on this earth called the human race.

And then you will hear me say "GG faggot."

I couldn't relate to this story because I did in fact go through all the skins and chose DS instead.

I won a Scara match in OGL.

We quick capped the flag. Then put 6 on HD on the flag and had our best duelers try to keep the middle control point 'touched' and won 2-0.

It was a long 15 minutes.

yeah, that map was the worst. i preferred snowblind myself. and raindance and dangerous crossing were alwauys fast paced too

french brea is some yummy cheese.

but get from cosco, not from hole fud they rip u off that dirty bezos jew

Back