Scammer Spam

the funny part about the scam calls is it's the exact same people you have to talk to when you cancel your satellite radio

Hi Edward. This is Jen, a volunteer with YES on Prop 27. Are you planning to vote yes on Prop 27? It's the homelessness funding initiative supported by CA tribes. Just reply "yes" if so and "no" if not. Thanks! - Jen

Paid for by YesToProp27.com Top funder: Penn Interactive Ventures. (stop 2 stop)

Hi there I see that you possibly currently own the house at 311 ______ St, My name is Carl, I work with a company in the area, are you open to an proposal? �� thanks

:We'​ve suspe​nded yo​ur Amaz​on d​ue to unus​ual activity

Log​in atte​mpt fr​om :

[ 9​3.13​7.1​21.3​4 - C​r​o​a​t​i​a ]
De​vic​e: Mozil​la​/5.0 (Wi​ndow​s NT 1​0.0)

Ou​r Syst​em ha​s be​en loc​ked yo​ur Amaz​on acc​ount

T​o rest​ore y​our Ama​zon
ac​count, pl​ease veri​fy yo​ur identi​ty be​low :
https://service1.gr8.com?=1206587

Yo​u nee​d t​o ver​ify yo​ur account within 2 days or yo​ur Ama​zon acco​unt wi​ll b​e termi​nated.

Sin​cerely,
Ama​zon

A special message for Marilyn from Gavin Newsom for Governor.

Hi Marilyn.

As a donor to Gavin Newsom, you've done more than most to help keep California blue. The one donation you've made totaling $25 elected a governor who has accomplished a lot for California:

We passed the toughest gun safety laws in the nation, we're making our own insulin, we're the first and ONLY state to offer universal access to health care coverage, and we've made record investments to address the climate crisis.

That doesn't happen without supporters like you.

But with an important end-of-month campaign finance deadline this week, Gavin needs you one more time. Please. We're a bit behind on our fundraising goals and the timing is not great.

Is there anything we can say to convince you to make one more $25 donation today? It would mean the world to our chances of keeping California blue from top to bottom in 2022. Link here: https://gavinnewsom.me/3/donate (stop=quit)

There was a data breach at some big company within the past few months, and the data ended up on the dark web... That might explain it.

If you engage with them they will be able to open a port on your device, once they do that, your IP and bank accounts are vulnerable.

You need to have firewalls up, behind a Gibson if possible, otherwise the Texans will ping and whois you

Back