[SC4]Mods

Kurayami

Banned
Are there any non-gay mods for SC4?

I've checked "simtropolis" and, ignoring the fact that the website is a piece of shit with zero bandwidth and horrible structure, it seems there's really nothing worthwhile.

Which surprises me since it has been out for 5 years.

Discuss.

Starcraft 4?

LOL QUE

But more seriously, SC4 doesn't really have much of a modding community due to the lack of support from developers, who are too busy pumping out 15 other Sim games. So probably not.

But more seriously, SC4 doesn't really have much of a modding community due to the lack of support from developers, who are too busy pumping out 15 other Sim games. So probably not.
You're a retard.
There are gigs and gigs of shit over at ST.

The problem is that most of it seems to be aimed at douchey FAS retards from Canada and is gay.

And I don't really want to sort through it all to find out if there's anything worthwhile.

Uh.

Apparently, and, you know.. this is just in your own words.. there are no good mods for SC4.

And yet somehow you're trying to tell me I'm a retard for simply agreeing with you and offering an explanation as to why.

Thus, in your own logical way of thinking, anyone who agrees with you is a retard, thus.. you.. are a retard?

In any case, if you will be so kind as to excuse me - I must take a shower and shave my manly man face because I have a date with some friends, a pool table and probably some fairly attractive women tonight.

Uh.

Apparently, and, you know.. this is just in your own words.. there are no good mods for SC4.

And yet somehow you're trying to tell me I'm a retard for simply agreeing with you and offering an explanation as to why.

Thus, in your own logical way of thinking, anyone who agrees with you is a retard, thus.. you.. are a retard?
Me: Are there any good mods?

FAS Douche: LOL NO THERE ISNT A MODDING COMMUNITY LOL

Me: There are hundreds if not thousands at ST. The issue is that most are stupid.

FAS Douche: LOL I NO I MEANT THAT WHEN I SAID THERE WAS NO COMMUNITY LOL

I was hoping that you had died at some point in the last month.

For the record, I just had a nice perfect shave. I have a fear of cutting myself somewhere retarded right before going out, because it happens from time to time, and likely is a self-fulfilling prophecy. But no such issues here.

And no. It went more like this:

Airplane: Wrrrrrrrrrowwwwwwwwwwww.. rat-a-tat-tat.. wrrowww.. fshhhhh donk-donk-donk-donk chhhhhrrrkkkkk

and shortly thereafter

Kurayami: Wow, what a great youtube video of a dogfight. Hey guys, I notice there are no decent mods for Sim City 4. Why is this?

Obi: Well, Kurayami. The reason you're not having any luck finding worthwhile mods is because there is a definitive lack of a modding community.

Kurayami: WAAAAH I AM NOW UPSET. WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE ARE MILLIONS OF MODS. SURELY YOU JEST BECAUSE YOU ARE A DOUCHEBAG. WAAAAAH

Obi: Yes, there may be literal gigabytes of mods but there are no good mods because there is a distinct lack of a modding community.

Kurayami: OH JESUS I HAVE BEEN SHOT DOWN LIKE A GERMAN MESSERSCHMIDT.

So now that the greasy anti-FAS poster child is supposedly out creeping everyone around him out with his social awkwardness, is there anyone else that can answer?

wah

You already got your answer. Now go back to researching obscure facts about aircraft that no one would ever desire to know.

Woahoahoa. Random Vet++ I've never heard of came out of the woodwork to lay down an epic fucking burn.

Shit, I just tried to type a retort but I'm so shaken from that I might simply settle for a ctrl-k irl

Back