Saint's Row 2 sucks

Nefilim

Veteran X
I was really looking forward to this game, but it sucks.

Vehicle control is really shitty, feels way too arcade-like. I hate it enough that I don't even want to play the game.

I really liked the first one, but maybe GTA4 has ruined SR2 for me, because it just doesn't seem like much fun at all.

GTA4 was not realistic...

GTA4 lacked any fun whatsoever

It had good voice acting and character development... the rest was shit.

The game was also one of the easiest to get through that I've ever played, and I am not good at games. With all the aim assists off, I still blew through it in no time... mostly drunk.

The driving model was terrible. If you think it is realistic, then you need to have your real car checked by a mechanic, because cars don't drive like that.

The enemies were stupid and just stood behind cover while you picked them off one by one. Where is he going to peek out? Same place as last time of course! Shoot him in the head 8 times and he dies!!! Realism... lol

The game was also one of the easiest to get through that I've ever played, and I am not good at games. With all the aim assists off, I still blew through it in no time... mostly drunk.

The driving model was terrible. If you think it is realistic, then you need to have your real car checked by a mechanic, because cars don't drive like that.

The enemies were stupid and just stood behind cover while you picked them off one by one. Where is he going to peek out? Same place as last time of course! Shoot him in the head 8 times and he dies!!! Realism... lol

WTF are you babbling about? Since when is GTA supposed to realistic??? Who the fuck would want to play a realistic GTA, the game would revolve around getting arrested and not killing massive quantities of people... Go play splinter cell if you want realism...

Every headshot I made in the game dropped the enemy in one shot...

You didn't like GTA4, I get it. I know it's "cool" to hate popular stuff, but you are sounding like a dumbass.

I never said the GTA4 driving model was completely realistic. That probably wouldn't make it much fun. It isn't perfect, but it is better than any other game in the genre. Same with pretty much everything else in the game, it does it all better, which was my point... so stfu.

GTA4 was pretty mediocre and the driving physics were pretty bad. And the chases sucked. And the general combat & AI sucked. You just go from bad mini-game to bad mini-game with a few neat missions in between. Like Assassin's Creed.

GTA4 was pretty mediocre and the driving physics were pretty bad. And the chases sucked. And the general combat & AI sucked. You just go from bad mini-game to bad mini-game with a few neat missions in between. Like Assassin's Creed.

the mini-game shit is annoying, i agree. I got bored of them and skipped all the "friend" bullshit after a while and just did the story missions.

I really like the vehicle physics. :shrug: I like the fact that you can't just tear ass through the city without worrying about losing control and running into shit. Your vehicle actually slides around and stuff, and seems to have some mass behind it. After playing SR2, where I hopped into an old beat-up van that cornered like it was on rails, and accelerated like a race car, it just made me want to play GTA4.

GTA wasn't perfect, but it's still leaps and bounds ahead of any other similar game.

i loved GTA4 the friend calling you shit was annoying as fuck though, i just think they should have included everything they had in the old games plus more. As in all gta's (besides pc which you can mod) there is hardly any replay value after you beat it.

the first saint's row kind of sucked.

i'm sorry that it took this long for you to find out.

I didnt think it was great, I dont think I even played it for more than a half dozen missions or so... but I thought I remember it being better than this pos.

In the other GTA's you could do a lot more shit, finding the packages, rampages, buying property, pimping your car out. Still wondering why they stripped rampages from 4.

Back