Rudy Giuliani is going to get swiftboated

Rudy Giuliani Urban Legend

Check this out. It's by the International Association of Firefighters. They have created a short video called "Rudy Giuliani: Urban Legend."

If he gets nominated, I can just imagine the ads that are going to get put on TV of firefighters blaming him for failed leadership on 9/11, blaming him for deaths of firefighters, and criticizing him for, in effect, sending the remains of WTC victims to the dump to speed up the cleanup process. 9/11 is all this man has to run on, and I think this could really fuck up his chances.

He's going to keep rolling along for a while... but wont last through the primaries, i suspect.

But the thing is... the far-right is going to get so nasty during primaries with this stuff that they are going to freak their voters out and leave their winning candidate stripped naked going into the national elections.

PS. yes, there are a lot of NYC people who wont forgive Rudy and Bush regarding the post-911 decision making.

Last edited:
What's fair is fair.

All of the candidates will be torpedoed, its only a matter of who is left afloat.

sad indeed

Last edited:
Wait... they're bitching that he wouldn't let them squeegee thier loved ones off of the debris? :shrug:

This firefighter union represents 85% of firefighers in this country. Could you imagine Giuliani giving speeches about the herosim of firefighters on 9/11 while firefighters are protesting outside? They would be on the news every time Giuliani gave a speech.

Back