rtcll, wtf do you have sand in your vagazzle?

why you call me nub then tk me then kick me and call me mexican?

i was practicing cg earlier and was at like 60 cg kills.

u jealous u cant cg netset whore like me?

i dont care what the deal is with peoples weapon like and dislikes but in this day in age it is just wrong to kick anyone for any reason other then tk

and thats all i disagree with u about on this rtcll...

besides the fact that cg should not be used period. since the gun is in the game and its staying, all u can do is bust our ur cg and kill them b4 they kill u. most people stop after u own them on cg duel

and thats all i disagree with u about on this rtcll...

besides the fact that cg should not be used period. since the gun is in the game and its staying, all u can do is bust our ur cg and kill them b4 they kill u. most people stop after u own them on cg duel
It never ends, I've heard a lot of players say "I only use it when I am whored."

Ok, then does that mean everybody should use Happy Mod because somebody is following them blindly through walls? No.

If you want to be labelled as a cheap sandy vagina noob, then use it all you want.

It never ends, I've heard a lot of players say "I only use it when I am whored."

Ok, then does that mean everybody should use Happy Mod because somebody is following them blindly through walls? No.

If you want to be labelled as a cheap sandy vagina noob, then use it all you want.

ur right my future would be crushed. maybe even my sons future is at stake.

Back