rtcll now that you are getting paid to cheat will you stop being angry?

Idk if dare is referring to the time I found out last hope was accidentally disabled on sanctuary and once I enabled it I saw rtcll get kicked 4 bypass. Cuz if so then rtcll only got caught once by lasthope and said "oops wrong config." Milk-Man excuse activated and therfore all charges are dropped. Let's stop being mean 2 each other and see if we can get a tpk vs fedz troll scenario going.

lol so rtcll used the same excuse as milkman did

no idea why he wanted to press milkman this time in a 30 page thread for days when he did the exact same thing other than that he's an angsty child

anyway none of this shit matters hes in tribes jail now and requested guillotine execution so its over with

well u gotta at least let me pick the type of cheese

i am glad you allowed me the whole wheat though that is very kind

man this is a hard choice

i would like to slice up some dubliner but if its bread and half a slice of balogna i think i will have to go with some sort of pepper jack

its gonna be ebola bologna fuck urself cheater

cue 20 more pages of spergs arguing about last meal ending with death threats excessive use of the internet term bro and a nexting

bro

merry christmas 2 all

dp merry xmas 2 u even tho u kinda spergy lately i am spergy 2 so w/e
opsayo merry x mas 2 u even tho u snap at me cause i say i am king of video game need online validation cuz my life is shit etc
dare merry x mas 2 u we was good pals i m very sorry what happen 2 u this year very depressing 2 think about i hope u can still find happy in life
TPK merry xmas my d00 u seem to not be as weird as u used to be
storku still a sweet home alabama type white d00 in my eye and still same guy just older we r pals 4 this for sure merry x mas 2 u
rtcllcries about cg even tho he cg like a fukin fagit we play many game 2gether hopefully some dota 2 in new year 2015 heck yea merry xmas

the rest can fuk off n merry xmas

u cg;d in all of the pus i played in this year maybe not all the time but u did to cover ur ass a lot

enjoy ur christmas in tribe jail

yep tribe jail

dare it my newyears resolution 2 metapit lt pu 4 u

we will schedule for late jan organized pu we have 2 contact these ppl get them 2 download map etc

if mav lost his copy of the map i don't have the 1.30 version anymore and mj is the only person i know who knows how to turn 1.40 only maps back into 1.30 he has some special program for it

tbh i dont even want meatpit played

i think it wuld blow ppls minds that they missed out on playing an actual good map with custom terrain i molded with my own hands and i hope it dies with me

ya i honestly prolly have it somewhere i will have 2 l00k

also swordfishblackmanplayta was real good at converting maps from 1.3 -> 1.4 and vice versa... i have a text doc of the instructions somewhere as well.

"custom terrain i molded with my own hands" LOL

Back