Rtcl

I'm happy that you found something your good at i'm pleased for you honestly i am, im happy that you are good at computer time.

But there comes a time in a boys life when you have to "leave the nest" so to speak.... your parents cant support you forever, its only fair that you jump out from the basement and get some motivation going.

I didn't want to be the one to tell you this but i think your depressing your parents alot by holding them back.

Look we know that the whole cancer thing was a bummer so to speak, but i think you have stretched that excuse just a little to far...

Its time to maybe go down to that mcdonalds on the corner and beg mun for a job their.

Your faimly shouldnt have to support a 35 year old basement dwelling neck beard, you have to think about how disapointed they must be in you.

Look if you really feel that you have to... suicide is always an option.

O and i think were a little old to be google searching your "woman" then posting in irc that you "hit" that.

Maybe if you helped out a little around the house they would pay the net bill for you?

Last edited:
Back