Rogues (pessi ?)

Evita

Veteran XV
Pessimistick (believe you have a rogue in the core) or anyone else that has alot of experience with this class lately, please offer some advice on two builds. Ive played a shaman since release date, with a mix of other alts never making it past 40s (except a 60 priest right before bc). I rolled a UD rogue yesterday and dinged 20 today, and want to map out a "for sure" talent spec on my way to 70. This will be my main.

Levelling spec:
Should I go swords all the way to 70? Whats the cookie cutter levelling build nowadays?

At 70, a grinding/5 man spec:
Should I stay the same as my levelling spec? Or ??? Im not really concerned with a 25 man spec, cause it will be a few months away before I see this stuff. Figured Id need to at least pick up imp sap.

Thanks for your time.

fyi - Im not spending any more time on the wow forums to look for this info. After the past month of reading the garbage in the wow general + shaman forums I get sick to my stomach going there....What can I say, im spoiled to the garbage on TW....

Combat for levelling.

Doesn't much matter what spec, but you'll have a hard time finding fists, so I'd say swords.

yep, theres a huge amount of good sword rewards you'll get from questing and you won't see fist equivalents.

post 60 tho, theres a good fist you can buy in netherstorm, stormspire. i forget what level you can use it, 66 or so.

Combat for levelling.

Doesn't much matter what spec, but you'll have a hard time finding fists, so I'd say swords.

I have had little trouble finding reasonable fists in Outlands (lvl 58 - 67 green Bandit/Beast) and given that there's a better chance you could find them on AH. They may not be cheap, but they certainly won't be the same price as blues.

Rule of thumb - The higher the active population of your realm, the greater chance you'll find what you need on AH. For a price of course.

Back