[Rogers] Sooo.. I just got charged $149.50 on my cellphone bill

Checked my current balance on the online system, and it says $149.50, but theres no bill available for me to view, wtf?

wow, prices sure went up from last year

I haven't paid in 3 months. ITs not because i don't have the money its because they keep telling me that im not entering the right zip code when i try to pay over the phone. I will eventually go to the store and let them do it but i just haven't gotten around to it and I am kinda like ...well fuck them if they don't wanna take my money. Its not really 3 months late either...its more like 1.5 because of the way they charge. Either way i will probably go pay it tomorrow.

$30/mo, american. 500 anytime minutes, unlimited nights at 7 & weekends. unlimited use of the interweb

did you dl anything?

u should have gone with bell

lol i work for bell

no, the internet button was accidently clicked on my cellphone and it was on for about 6 hours, WTF? why am i being charged even though it was on the same page for the entire 6 hours?!?

no, the internet button was accidently clicked on my cellphone and it was on for about 6 hours, WTF? why am i being charged even though it was on the same page for the entire 6 hours?!?
this guy i work with got a bill for $1200 for dling megs and megs on his blackberry lol

Rogers in Alberta got a new deal where you only get charged for what you download, not what you browse while looking for shit.

150 isn't that bad of a phone bill, is it?

just call them up and bitch, if it's a billing error (most likely) then they'll waive the charges

Rogers is pretty good at waiving unexpected charges - i've heard horror stories about ppl getting charged thousands of dollars in data because they didn't have a plan, and Rogers waiving it. Although it's usually a one-time thing.

Back