Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS

Oh look, a thread about abortion with no women in it. Seems pretty representative of how shit works.

ITT: Lotta cunts who would have been better off getting swept up on the hospital floor.

I think most people think they're smarter and more informed than the rest of the country.

I think most people think their pet issue is the only issue people need to be concerned about.

But how can that be? Some people have to be uninformed masses, just do the math.

It's certainly not you, of course. You're definitely one of the smarter ones. Every media outlet you consume reinforces that belief, so it must be true.

Nice to see you're just as easy to trigger as you always were.

:lol: Welcome back.

Oh look, a thread about abortion with no women in it. Seems pretty representative of how shit works.

ITT: Lotta cunts who would have been better off getting swept up on the hospital floor.
are you saying only women give birth?

wow, unexpected trans-masc rights post from pagy. well done.
ill undo it one sec

FR106QfXMAEjQ0k

Looks like everyone is a biologist now. Wonder what that black SCOTUS menstruator thinks about this? Can it vote on something like this when it isn't a biologist and isn't sure what is or isn't a female?

I say that 2 my dad all the time

dood missed out on doing startup w/ his now-wealthy mit buds in his early 20s bc he didn't falcon punch my mom and end my troubles b4 they began

mom didn't do the needful bc even tho she's a Wellesley Killary feminazi she didn't want her hardline Catholic grandma and auntie 2 find out she's a jezebel

now tw gaming news has the best unemployed humorist in the tri-site area

"my body; my choice"

"You must inject a serum that creates millions of patented proteins to protect fat people."
"My body; my choice!"
"That doesn't count here because your choice could kill a person."
"..."

The irony is thick.

I remember looking up the stats several years ago - a handful of states kept track of the total number of abortions, and the underlying reasons. Medical reasons accounted for something around 2% of the total.

Abortion is basically a contraceptive for lazy stupid whores at this point.

Back