RIP Nicodemus

The venn diagram of the dimmest fuckers imaginable and those that choose not to get the vaccine is a small circle inside a large circle. The fact that Plasmatic and Captain ass cancer are in the small circle is all the evidence needed.

11:16 AM is a funny time to be drunk midxe. Seriously. I bet it's been a month at least you poor bastard. You should probably kill yourself.

11:16 AM is a funny time to be drunk midxe. Seriously. I bet it's been a month at least you poor bastard. You should probably kill yourself.

Drunk, no. Slightly hungover, yes. And you can bet all you want based on absolutely zero information other than the fantasies bouncing around your otherwise empty head. Sure in reality you probably do get more wet dick than me, what with all those swivel-eyed simpleton cousins dropping by the trailer.

God damnit i can't make an invite link for the Discord Vanster.

I'll get this shit worked out asap.

Also you're actually in here as Vanster.. so if you find a way to get into that account again you're IN.

You'll like it here. Imagine not having to refresh a browser to see what people have written. And i can honestly recommend buize's meme service.

The venn diagram of the dimmest fuckers imaginable and those that choose not to get the vaccine is a small circle inside a large circle. The fact that Plasmatic and Captain ass cancer are in the small circle is all the evidence needed.

Fully vaccinated travellers test positive in Sydney hotel quarantine

So what is the point?

All these fully vaccinated people, all infected, all transmitting the virus are now putting Sydney into a lockdown.

And now they are having a lot of difficulty figuring out why b/c yes, the vaccine does help you to be asymptomatic, but all that means is you spread it more because you don't stay home feeling sick.

so now everyone suffers anyway, and old people will still die, and we now have a better than 1 in 100,000 chance of blood clots. (we have at least 11 known for just over a million vaccinated) so far higher than the normal rate to get seriously ill if you are young and otherwise healthy.

Fuck that vaccine Russian roulette, I'll risk the almost non-existent covid virus instead

Once they refine it, and it works, and I feel it is necessary to have, then I'll look at getting it.

Back