[RIP] Mangina 1985-2008

I don't know the guy, but rip.

funny how many edgy wanna be shock jocks come out of the wood work when posts like this are made. We get it, your ecool++ for talking shit about dead people. /thuglife.

Even if I don't know someone from TW, I still like to know if something happens just because we have been around most of you fucks for a good 5+ years. Doesn't mean I want to cry about it, just means I like to know what goes on with my fellow TW'ers.

let this thread die like the retard it's about did ok
You just want to sweep his memory under the carpet that fast huh? Well, I say hell no. This is the dudes TW memorial. It seems like only last week he was here and now he is gone. You MUST give everyone time to grieve. Everyone does it in their own way. Some, like you, do it quickly. For others of us, it takes time.

You're under the assumption I grieve for someone that ctrl+k irl
It's natural for some people to suppress their feelings when someone passes. I am glad you are opening up to us in this thread. It will feel better.

well, because everyone else is posting in this so-called "legendary" thread, i thought that i'd offer my totally awesome two cents.

it's really easy to let shit go. things that do not really affect you or give you any notice whatsoever are pretty easy to ignore. although i think that kahula is a ridiculous attention whore and that her saggy tits are chock full to the brim full of bullshit, i still feel that shitting on her pain is pretty much just extravagant given the rich tapestry of human failings and weaknesses that seem to find themselves posted on this board. and it would be simplicity itself to ignore this thread and move on to someone more deserving of the collective ridicule of a bunch of desperate basement-dwelling sociopaths.

yet, we find that once again, the very moment someone exposes any amount of human caring or feeling that we take that and turn it into a focal point for our rage against the universe that seems to have shunned us and fueled our collective disdain for humanity in order to give ourselves a brief moment of power over another person. and i think that this is just wrong. plain wrong.

at the same time, it is obvious to anyone who has participated in this community for more than five minutes at a time that this sort of thread inpsires the exact sort of misanthropic bullshit that characterizes the responses therein and as such, the original poster deserves (to a certain extent) a fair amount of said bullshit.

but ask yourselves, and i mean this seriously, take a second and ask yourselves, is it worth it to take the time it takes to read through this thread and respond in a negative manner in order to place yourselves one step higher in the crapness hierarchy that is tribalwar's social strata compared to a little girl with big tits who feels sorry for a dead guy who used to post here? and if you find that the answer is "yes", then you should probably follow in the footsteps of the thread's very subject, for you have extremely little to live for.

if you actually read this, i will be very impressed.

Back