Riots and media blackout in UK after Tommy Robinson arrest

Who sanitizes a vibrator and puts it in a crib? What kind of person does that?

Crazy democrat.. that is who

He didn't really break the law. He was "reporting" on a grooming ring in the UK and the only people physically there were about 1-2 friends and whoever he was streaming to. They arrested him for breaching the peace or something like that

He got arrested for contempt of court which is what he was doing.

"At the time of his arrest, Robinson was already subjected to a suspended sentence after being found guilty of using a cellphone to film inside a courtroom in Canterbury—an act that is a criminal offense under British law.

While sentencing Robinson, a judge warned that if he appeared at another court and risks “substantially derailing” a trial, Robinson would jailed for breaking contempt of court laws, which aim to safeguard the judicial process and stop trials collapsing over fears the jury has been swayed before they have delivered a verdict.

During the Facebook Live video outside Leeds Crown Court, which was viewed more than 250,000 times, Robinson even admitted that he needed to be “super careful” as “they [police] put me on a contempt of court charge, which would mean that I could face prison.”

/thread

False dichotomy is false.

I care because I want to find out if you have an actual reason, or if your moral compass is equal to just gut feeling with zero critical thought put into it.

Certainly looks that way.

I dont have to do deep critical thinking to know that someone who puts a dildo into a crib with a baby is a moron.

Just like I dont have to do critical thinking to know not to stick my hand in a fire.

I cant believe you have to put so much thought into this stuff. You sound like someone who would drown in a bowl of cereal.

I guess.

I said it was a free country and if you wanna stick a vibrator in there then by all means do it. I could find other shit to stick in my baby's crib.

I dont have to do deep critical thinking to know that someone who puts a dildo into a crib with a baby is a moron.

Just like I dont have to do critical thinking to know not to stick my hand in a fire.
But if I asked you why you shouldn't stick your hand in a fire, you would be able to give me a reason beyond "it's weird".

Which you clearly can't do in this case.

The idea behind caring for infants is to limit their exposure to hazards since they can't fend for themselves.. that fact alone say you don't put unnecessary shit in a crib..

jfc

The idea behind caring for infants is to limit their exposure to hazards since they can't fend for themselves.. that fact alone say you don't put unnecessary shit in a crib..

jfc

but what if i told you that i was gonna put a king cobra in the crib. would you be able to tell me something other than its poisonous bite is extremely dangerous??????/ could you go beyond that??

jfc
See, you're at least trying.

Of course, there's no way that the depicted vibrator could be any threat to the baby, so it's not a good reason, but it's a start. :sunny:

See, you're at least trying.

Of course, there's no way that the depicted vibrator could be any threat to the baby, so it's not a good reason, but it's a start. :sunny:

so what you're saying is you like fucking kids but you'll settle just for using sex toys on them?

Back