RIOT!!!!

:lol: Kate denied the Proud Boys group a permit to protest.
"For COVID reasons"

Twitch is always a good place to start to find streams.
The net in general is making it difficult to find the proud boys streamers....

https://www.facebook.com/EddieBlockFilms/videos/4942501339097207/
Here is someone in the park with the group there...

Both "sides" are pretty much as silly looking as the other...
The Proud Boys are rallying to free Kyle.

Last edited:
s9r14xms5cp51.jpg

This is valid if you skip over the whole "They were cops" issue.

Kenneth Walker said he didn't know they were cops.

Everyone else knew, the neighbors knew, but Kenneth Walker couldn't hear them.

:lol: Kate denied the Proud Boys group a permit to protest.
"For COVID reasons"

Twitch is always a good place to start to find streams.
The net in general is making it difficult to find the proud boys streamers....

https://www.facebook.com/EddieBlockFilms/videos/4942501339097207/
Here is someone in the park with the group there...

Both "sides" are pretty much as silly looking as the other...
The Proud Boys are rallying to free Kyle.

that's it protest over

u can't protest without a permit

obviously they're gonna respect the law and order and go home

So, after watching 120 days of left protests, I haven't heard much that is sensible.

I never watch "right" wing protests. It's all pretty silly to me.

But - today - I turned on the group from the "Proud Boys" to see what thay were saying. I watched for only 5 minutes and the speaker said :

"Today, even though someone may have made you mad or is yelling at you, make peace. Try to make peace. Put it all behind and maybe change a mind and have them love America. Show them why this is such a great nation. It is only through the people that we will achieve our goal of peace and justice for all".

She was just some overweight but happy mom looking woman. I sat back and thought about how much I agreed with her.

First sensible random person I have listened to. It was a great reminder that there are a TON of people out there that are like minded. We may differ on some topics like religion, abortion etc but a good person is a good person and a dick is a dick.

So, after watching 120 days of left protests, I haven't heard much that is sensible.

I never watch "right" wing protests. It's all pretty silly to me.

But - today - I turned on the group from the "Proud Boys" to see what thay were saying. I watched for only 5 minutes and the speaker said :

"Today, even though someone may have made you mad or is yelling at you, make peace. Try to make peace. Put it all behind and maybe change a mind and have them love America. Show them why this is such a great nation. It is only through the people that we will achieve our goal of peace and justice for all".

She was just some overweight but happy mom looking woman. I sat back and thought about how much I agreed with her.

First sensible random person I have listened to. It was a great reminder that there are a TON of people out there that are like minded. We may differ on some topics like religion, abortion etc but a good person is a good person and a dick is a dick.

Good read. Be careful about watching all those blm/anifa protests/riots; they are the fringe and do not represent the whole of America.

that's it protest over

u can't protest without a permit

obviously they're gonna respect the law and order and go home

Nah - rules have changed. Proof is everywhere. When in Rome. Equality. Even playing field. Love to watch people sqirm when it's "rules for thee and not for me". Like last night when the Antifa crew was bullying some old white guy and stole his phone. Then threatened he and his kid with violence. 5 minutes later 30 + cops showed up and took him and his loudmouthed law breaking friends into custody. Instant karma. It's gonna get you.

Last edited:
San Diego for the win. If California does secede for awhile, (hahaha), San Diego won't go with them.

weren't u just reeing about ppl blocking cars that's what happens when u get no protest permit it's chaos out there

Good read. Be careful about watching all those blm/anifa protests/riots; they are the fringe and do not represent the whole of America.

I get it. I have tried to hand pick speakers who truly are speaking on the behalf of black Americans and their grievances about LE. It's a much bigger issue. All the white people? Full of shit. Almost every single one of them. The real discussion needs to between blacks and city leaders in Dem/Lib cities.

Every has to start with agreeing that criminals need to be punished and not let lose. Or - the cycle cannot be broken. This should include true lawbreakers even if they are in a uniform. Also, perhaps some new non-lethal methods to arrest dangerous people. Robots, big nets, full body armored suits, whatever.

There are plenty of blacks out there who want and need LE in their town. They can't speak out of fear and even if they want to - no one carries the story for them.

Lib/Dem cities have gentrified them physically and mentally and a lot of them are stuck. This is something the nation needs to work on. At least discuss openly. No one is going to go for straight up "free shit" infusions. There needs to be a plan that rewards the hard workers and is fair to all. Not just blacks but everyone.

I get it. I have tried to hand pick speakers who truly are speaking on the behalf of black Americans and their grievances about LE. It's a much bigger issue. All the white people? Full of shit. Almost every single one of them. The real discussion needs to between blacks and city leaders in Dem/Lib cities.

Every has to start with agreeing that criminals need to be punished and not let lose. Or - the cycle cannot be broken. This should include true lawbreakers even if they are in a uniform. Also, perhaps some new non-lethal methods to arrest dangerous people. Robots, big nets, full body armored suits, whatever.

There are plenty of blacks out there who want and need LE in their town. They can't speak out of fear and even if they want to - no one carries the story for them.

Lib/Dem cities have gentrified them physically and mentally and a lot of them are stuck. This is something the nation needs to work on. At least discuss openly. No one is going to go for straight up "free shit" infusions. There needs to be a plan that rewards the hard workers and is fair to all. Not just blacks but everyone.

Have you listened to Candace Owens? She is one sharp lady!

Love Candace. Mostly because she comes across as "NOT CRAZY" which is always the first step towards trust in my book.

BLM protesters gang up on a gun-toting Louisville store owner and demand he agree that Black Lives Matter after one of his buildings 'was FIREBOMBED' during the third night of Breonna Taylor demonstrations in the city

A group of BLM protesters were filmed confronting Louisville store owner Fadi Faouri on Friday
Faouri was grilled over his views on the BLM movement and the fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor
The two parties faced off after Faouri refused to say whether or not he believed 'black lives matter'
Protests continued Friday in New York and in other cities around the country including Boston, San Diego, LA, Oakland and Louisville over a grand jury's decision not to charge officers with Breonna Taylor's death
In Los Angeles, footage was captured showing an LA County Sheriff's deputy using his riot shield to slam a Black Lives Matter protester into the ground on Friday night
In New York, hundreds marched through Brooklyn from the Barclays Center to the Brooklyn Bridge, where they sat and refused to move for more than two hours
The Oakland Police Department said more than 250 protesters became 'immediately violent' and threw bottles and cans at officers in the downtown area

https://twitter.com/VenturaReport/status/1309685902357258241

Back