Results

sry peeps hoo halve lives actual go out on Fri nites u no gitcho dik wet got in2 clubs underage etc
yall fuggin played a terney on Fri nite tink boutdat l00s3r chit LVL 99

greeny still trying to say hes rich and drives a ferrari

as a construction worker

fuck im glad im not playing with this riff raff

SS of end game -

df-
BzJfZ0T.jpg

bf -
2zcnCyU.jpg

rd-
NSzVUNn.jpg

we played RD 5v6 in favor of SuC with 15 minutes left due to an agreement between me and green. If we went up 6-0 he would get subbed in for 6v5. We went up 5-1 and then subbed him in.

Izza's first 10 kills of the tourney were all CG.(we played with the nerf on too btw) This guy is a beast. @_@

Also halo played really well on RD, early candidate for most improved player.

Check out crows home d 14 seconds with the flag cause he was too busy dueling izza thanks crow you wernt clearing the mibes from our flag or taking passes but at least to got the most MA go the fuck back to arghs you useless cunt

buutttt ti am aware CTF PLAYER CUZ I PLAY DUEL AND ARENA FOREVER AND CAN KILL PPL IF I CONFIG MY SHIT SLIGHTLY BETTER THAN THE OTHER GUY !!!!!

Let me give you a run down of what was happening....

Crow claims he was dualing izza so master ace was free to chase, ok if that was tru then why did master ace only got 11 ck? is he shit at chasing? or is crow not doing his job?

Ryzor got 15 grabs of the flag and 3 pickups (lets ignore the pickups) for a total time of flag held for 2:51

15/171 seconds =11.4

So each time ryzzor grabbed the flag he had it for a average of 11 seconds.... so unless he is running really good back routes (which he wasn't) someone is failing at LO

This might also explain why i have 12 pickups (which lets be honest if someone dies after 11 seconds most likely the home d and chaser are still sitting on top of the flag. which means most likely i didn't get a clean grab)

Ok lets analyse my stats 11 grabs for a total of 5:51

So 11/354 = 32 seconds per grab seems a little bit more acceptable and shows that flag may have been home or heading that way at some point.

K i'm ignoring the 12 pickups because most of them i died almost straight away.

You could argue i didn't have enough impact on O getting ck although i could argue back i was busy turtling the flag or chasing down my other 2 FAILING offence.

You could say but crow got 22 kills... ok but all 22 kills looks like it had absolutly no impact on the game what so ever... i don't give a fuck if he was dueling izza for master ace.... One time in the map i got free from fire so i just waited about 150 m from our base calling vff over and over..... still no on e at home so i just waited for the vfr.... i see izza sitting on the flag stand not even hiding just chilling right on the stand so vfr happens izza grabs full health ofcourse.... this happened atleast 2 other times...

If this happens again im grabbing the flag and hiding to avoid |SuC| embarrassment.

no, yall l00s3r5 cleverly halve no lives so ya made sure to play a day yall new mun wuznt chea :king:

no matta, terney or not mun still king of trieb and unbeatable proven recent :king:
sux dat yall gotsa self-handicap in order 2 beat mun doe lol ijs

winnas will shurely enjoy free reflex fps game w/20-30 active peeps per day LELZ dat is almos 10 mo den trieb ! !! A

Back