[REQUEST] Make Rover Deployable Underwater

Rover looses life while underwater till it dies. I guess the alternator takes 1 minute to get completly wet so the engine fails.

Hmm, it's an important balancing issue that the rover takes damage underwater (it only takes damage if 50% of it is submerged, BTW). It's like that exactly to stop people deploying it underwater in a stealthy fashion :) Also the rover tends to float and get stuck.

IrritAnt said:
Hmm, it's an important balancing issue that the rover takes damage underwater (it only takes damage if 50% of it is submerged, BTW). It's like that exactly to stop people deploying it underwater in a stealthy fashion :) Also the rover tends to float and get stuck.

thanks for replying. we just want a little stealth that's all ;) but i could definitely imagine all the bugs that may result in such coding. :cool:

Bridude said:
I put an inventor under water. what a pain in the ass trying to stay under water and use the inv at the same time.

This does sound like a pain in the ass. Does anyone see a problem with this in comp play?

Hmm that could be stealthy but I not sure it would be good idea, and I to can see all the bugs that could come of that... like somhow it becomes invincable underwater instead of just not taking damage form the water.

Maybe, but the issue is not that, having players spawn underwater and out of sight close to an enemy base is just not a strategy they want available.

Edit was grammatical

Back