[Request]Duel Mod

Frozer!!!

Veteran X
It would be nice to have a duel mod like the one in T2. I would think it would be simple to make? Here's how the mod in T2 worked. A server with lets say 16 ppl was made and then you could request to duel with a person. You could either request or decline this duel. After you accepted to duel you and your opponent spawned and then a timer would count down. The battle would start and so forth. After the duel you could agrre to reduel or decline. This mode would be prtty cool in T:v so that ppl can brush up on their dueling skills and just have some fun. Thanks ahead of time(Sorry if this was posted)

Ya, i was talking to someone in game about a duel mod and they said someone should prolly make one without asking. But i just wanted to play it safe lol. eheh dual

Pachacutec said:
how many duels per time were allowed?

i'm thinking t1 was 3 at a time? never played the t2 duel.

t1 could have as many as you want because the terrain tiled so you could have as many as you want going on at the same time all at the same points on the map just on different mirrored tiles

Pachacutec said:
how many duels per time were allowed?

i'm thinking t1 was 3 at a time? never played the t2 duel.
T1 was map specific (only because of the spawn points), although most maps could handle more than 10 pairs at once. I played a bit of T2 duel too, but never at higher numbers. I'd imagine it works the same though.

This could be a limitation in T:V due to the lack of infinite maps. Unless you can make players and projectiles insolid against other players... :shrug:

Duel! and DUAL DUEL! Fuck yeah :D and duel tournament, too.

Faster faster I want to duel TONIGHT #%&<%^(

bumpbumpbumpbumpabortionbumpbumpbumpbumpsubliminalbumpbumpmessagebump

Back