Rep. Curt Weldon on C-SPAN re: Able Danger

Well, I would imagine it will be rebroadcasted. Also, I would guess that there will be a transcription available before too long.

I bet if you turned on c-span and googled "able danger" you could put it together.

but cliffs:
Military guy goes public about specific pre 9/11 intel-story is mostly buried
Military guy is getting fucked by government
Rep from Pennsylvania is raising hell about it

The sad thing is there are probably only 2 other people in the room with him. He's speaking to an empty room and those of us watching on TV. :lol:

Lord Elessar said:
I was flipping too and landed here. WTF is he raging about? That guy is super pissed off.

He's defending an officer that's getting bullshit thrown (and his career ruined) at him for, 'telling the truth about able danger.'

I honestly haven't been paying attention to this particular subject too much, but that will definitely change, for me anyway.

Probably true, but it's getting on the congressional record and maybe it will get something happening. We will see if the government-media complex buries this one too.

:lol:

"it's not about the DIA or the CIA, it's about CYA."

The video will get national attention when Jon Stewart replays it on the Daily Show. He showed too much emotion to pass up the chance to work it in. This could be headline material if anyone from one of the major networks saw it.

Stewart will probably just mock him... Weldon is a republican. Besides, if I understand it correctly, which I may not, aspects of this may reflect poorly on Clinton. Not regarding the smearing of the military officer, but regarding the apparatus ("Wall of separation") that prevented the able danger intelligence from being shared and acted upon.

Who knows... maybe I don't give Stewart enough credit. I doubt it though.

Back